Local financial planning firm seeking full-time marketing/new business coordinator.
- prepare/implement client seminars and events
- client marketing
- coordinate with local tv and radio advertising and programming
- develop innovative marketing strategy
- basic office skills in support of office team
- working knowledge of computers and software
The ideal candidate pays attention to detail, is accurate and has proficient phone skills and a pleasant disposition. They need to able to multi-task and have the ability to prioritize projects and manage time efficiently. They would have excellent communication skills, both written and oral, and have a passion for building relationships with clients and peers. Marketing experience and working with the public is required.
Salary based on experience. Full benefits and vacation package, in addition to other employee perks.
Please email resume to Financialapplicant@yahoo.com.