Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Summary: Plans, coordinates, and implements digital communications (marketing, advertising, website) for CMR Institute. Coordinates all aspects of implementation of digital marketing plan to maximize CMR brand and product awareness, generate business leads, and meet organizational goals and strategic plans. Implements up-to-date best practices and tactics that align marketing with strategic business objectives and sales goals.
- Work with executive, sales and account strategy teams to develop and implement digital marketing/communications plan to successfully drive leads and build awareness of the Institute's products and services and meet business goals.
- Based on plan, create, implement, support and measure national digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising (paid and unpaid), website strategy and design, search engine optimization of the site and all digital outreach, email outreach, content marketing resources, social media, podcasts and blogs, mobile and related deliverables to achieve leading indicator goals in strategic plan.
- Partner with sales and account strategy team, learning solutions team, and vendors to monitor persona activities in CRM and utilize all online metrics to determine the most effective points of interactions for promoting awareness and securing leads for current and new markets.
- Oversee the design, development, and maintenance of digital communications collateral.
- Use traffic tracking applications to recognize user patterns and trends to help effectively connect with and grow visitors and business leads.
- Use search engine optimization tools and activities to drive users to website.
- Compile, report and analyze data on all digital activities to optimize online marketing performance.
- Implement improvements. Maintain regular review schedule of competitors' marketing activities and websites; recommend and implement changes to business strategy when warranted.
- Coordinate vendor activities and maintain CMR quality standards.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest digital marketing trends and implement appropriately.
- Communicate project progress clearly and frequently with team members.
Key Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies Required/Desired (See Competency Map):
- Customer/Market Focus
- Sense of Urgency
- Quality/Service Focus
- Problem Solving/Decision Making
- Priority Management
BA/BS in marketing, advertising, or related field (will consider combination of work and academic experience); demonstrated experience in digital, social marketing; experience in SEO and ad word/lead generation programs; excellent written communication skills, strong initiative, organizational, time management and planning skills; ability to work under deadline across multiple projects; Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data; excellent PC skills utilizing various current software and online tools including Adobe Suite, WordPress, Google Analytics, Microsoft Office.
Professional office environment.
Location/Region: Roanoke, VA (US - 24014)