At Lawrence Companies, we are looking for more than just employees. We are looking for people who have a passion for growing the business.
We are looking to add a Home Delivery Helper to our team! This individual would assist the driver in delivery furniture and other ordered items to the homes of our customers.
Primary areas of responsibility include assisting with moving, packing, wrapping, inventory, and transport of household goods for residential and national account customers.
Apply Directly: https://secure4.entertimeonline.com/ta/6131007.jobs?ShowJob=184874330&prevScreenX=0&prevScreenY=200
Essential Functions & Major Accountabilities
- Assists and helps with the pick-up (loading), transportation, and delivery (unloading and placement) of household goods and equipment in accordance with established standards and procedures.
- Receives instruction from crew leader and adheres to all company policies and represents the company in a professional manner.
- Perform all duties in adherence with Company safety standards.
- Pack, unpack, and wrap/unwrap household good items per customer specifications.
- Performs work within the specifications of the estimate of man hours.
- Responsible for proper use of all Company equipment, packing materials, and proper treatment of company vehicles while in transit, at a customer site, or while visiting other facilities
If you would like to be part of this brand new business model at Lawrence, please call Randy at 540-966-4602, Monday-Friday 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
To apply, please check the following link: https://secure4.entertimeonline.com/ta/6131007.jobs?ShowJob=184874330&prevScreenX=0&prevScreenY=200
Lawrence Companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled
If you need an accommodation to complete a job application with Lawrence Companies, please contact us at: 540-966-4000.
About this company
Lawrence Companies, Inc., headquartered in Roanoke, Virginia, is a 100% employee-owned service-based business with over 375 employees and 125 independent contractors focused on four primary business divisions: Household Goods Moving and Storage; Truckload and Flatbed Freight; Construction and Agriculture Equipment Dealer; and Truck Body Customizations. In all our business divisions, Lawrence has developed an outstanding reputation for speed, reliability, quality of service, and best value.
Success at Lawrence is due to the relationships built with clients, results-driven performance, and open lines of communication. The company offers an enthusiastic, passionate, value-driven, and team-oriented culture.