OPN LAW is seeking
a legal secretary to work part-time for two attorneys in our Salem Office.
Responsibilities include providing stellar customer service and the ability to
interact with client with a positive, energetic attitude is a must.
Candidates in this
position will have the following skills:
- A desire for ongoing learning
- An outgoing, positive personality
- Effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills and decisive judgement
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to
communicate efficiently with clients and staff
- Strong computer skills including the ability to troubleshoot
common problems and navigate various applications
- Multitasker with great organization skills
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in a legal setting OR
formal legal education
Responsibilities include but, are not limited to, the following:
- Perform routine clerical tasks like mailing, copying,
printing, faxing, scanning, and shredding.
- Greeting patients, coordinating services, and answering
- Providing front desk coverage
- Opening and closing files
- Creation of legal filings and correspondence
- Prepares cases for trial
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Working hours are from 9am-1pm Monday through Friday.
with Tabs3/PracticeMaster, Worldox, and HotDocs preferred.
Email resume to: email@example.com
Location/Region: Salem, VA