Position: Medical Office Administrator
We are a busy cosmetic practice looking for a dynamic individual to work in an exciting and challenging cosmetic medicine and surgery environment and be a part of our growing team. Responsibilities include providing stellar customer service and the ability to interact with patients with a positive, energetic attitude is a must.
We strive to make a difference in a challenging environment where healthcare, patient safety, and education is important.
Successful Candidates in this position will possess the following skills:
- A desire for growth and ongoing learning
- An outgoing, positive personality
- Effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills and decisive judgement
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team with minimal supervision
- Attention to detail
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to communicate efficiently with patients and staff
- Strong computer skills including the ability to troubleshoot common problems and navigate various applications
- Multitasker with great organization skills
- Interest in advertising and social media
- Proficient with computers and electronic medical records
- Preferably 2 years’ experience in a medical setting
Primary Responsibilities include but, are not limited to, the following:
- Perform routine clerical tasks like mailing, copying, printing, faxing, scanning, and shredding.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, and lifting to 25 pounds.
- Greeting patients, coordinating services, and answering phones
- Scheduling and confirming patient appointments
- Proposing patient estimates and collecting daily sales
- Prepare documents for appointments and procedures
- Working hours are from 7:30am-5pm Monday through Friday.